THE STANBURY DIFFERENCE:
- Employee-owned: each employee has a personal interest in every uniform
- Three distinct uniform lines that fit any budget – fully constructed, machine washable, and Fusion, a unique combination of the two
- A nationwide network of expert regional sales/design consultants eager to help you
- A talented design team to create unique, contemporary looks
- Samples and sketches provided at no cost to you
- Stanbury makes only band uniforms, which is why we're the best at it
- Music education background at all levels of the company, from CEO on down
- Lifetime warranty on many styles – we stand by our work at Stanbury
Stanbury Uniforms is the leading manufacturer of band uniform in the United States. Stanbury was founded in 1917 in Kansas City, Missouri by Will Stanbury and his father to manufacture police, fire and military uniforms. The company was reestablished in 1947 to manufacture custom made marching band uniforms.
In 1993 Stanbury became an Employee Owned Company. With ownership participated in by all employees, the company embarked on a significant increase in sales. The “personal touch” offered by the employee owners gave Stanbury a unique position in the industry.
For nearly 100 years Stanbury has outfitted marching bands and drum corps with innovative, cost-saving and eco-friendly designs. Leveraging an entire staff with musical experience, Stanbury seeks to put music education first and create opportunities for the musicians of tomorrow. An American-made product (a rarity in the apparel industry), Stanbury maintains two factories in Missouri, working in harmony for many years with the UNITE union. American made, union representation and employee-owned!
Stanbury is a proud supporter of the following organizations
who are vital to the music community:
American Bandmasters Association
Drum Corps International (DCI)
Florida Marching Coalition
Marching Band Open Series
Southern California School Band and Orchestra Association (SCSBOA)
Western Band Association (WBA)